Sunday, January 8, 2012

"well i know when i am wrong but i sure as hell aint wrong this time"

we sit in the swirling smoke
inhale.
bonding over this
shared poison.


 ...


i am the dusk before the dawn
those few fading hours
where the line between night and day
is blurred.
i am the twilight, dark and alone
will i, too, fade away with the morning sun?


...


to ju

you, my friend
you understand
you feel as i do
but different.
you pull me up
and keep me grounded
your passion is contagious, your energy
oh how i admire it
you have the ability to see clearly
when i am cloudy at best
i wish to tell you such things
but i am so small
i press you in a hug and hope you feel
my respect, my love.
what would i do without you
my dearest friend?
i would lack a certain spring in my step


...


to mal

i love your mind
with it's dark corners and odd
angles
long passageways
i wish my fingers moved as yours
when you give life to emotions
and ideas.
i am so plain.
you sit with me, alone in the dark
you bring light to my days.
the contradiction that is life
yes, you understand.
you are above them
don't worry
you cannot be overlooked
you matter
and
you feel.
i am proud to call you friend



















No comments:

Post a Comment