Tuesday, September 7, 2010

one crazy night

"the most unfit dragon"
you smile and give me a hug
you seem pleased to see me
but your eyes are dead inside
your heart is empty
you no longer feel.
you stay calm
speak peace
while i scream and rage
and fight.
or do i?
i want to see the light in your soul
feel the passion in your touch
was it ever there
or am i chasing a young girls
dream?
love me.
drown in me.
i need to know you feel
i need to know you taste
and see
me.
or is it not you?
maybe i am the one
whose heart is walled off
guarded by
the most unfit dragon.
i cry but no tears fall
how can that be?
i pound and scrape and kick
this door that separates
us.
but just who holds the key?
i feel a weight in my pocket
but im too scared to try,
to find out
the
truth.

...

"the past is ever present"
i walk this night road alone.
the lights fade
as i smile into the darkness.
i know, my old friend, that you are near.

...

"shattered"
shards of glass cut my feet
each step leaves behind a
bloody footprint
the past
is a sure sign of whats to come

No comments:

Post a Comment