Saturday, September 4, 2010

new stuff from 9/2/10

'no fear'
you whisper in my ear
so close i can feel your heartbeat
you take my hand
i hold on tight
i smell coffee on your breath and drink it in
this moment is for us
'no fear'

...

you walk by and i
duck my head
forever in your shadow
your smile is my sun

...

without you
i am stronger
without you
i am in control
without you
i am better off...
but without you
i am lonely

...

the wind whips around me
standing on the edge
i breathe
and my feet lift from the ground
over the trees i fly
without fear
i wonder, how would it feel?
to never again have my feet firmly
on the ground

...

a blood-red sky
and tears
that fall like lies from her hands
trees with their bent and broken arms
taunt her.
she stares into the reflective moon
what have i done?

...

feet on the dashboard
i listen
as life passes me by
windows open and cigarettes lit
the light turns red.
the world holds its breath
around us.
pedal to the metal
and we are
off again

...

like a knife
in my throat
i cant breathe
my hands shake
i welcome the end
but im scared of what
i will see
to leave this world of pain
and all that i know

No comments:

Post a Comment